As I am getting ready to go to my first official cub scout meeting as our wards new Cub Master, a few thoughts continue to cross my mind.
1. I look and feel like a boy in this shirt. (I’m borrowing this one from Chase until I can make it to the store to buy one of my very own!)
2. Can I go back to being a young women’s leader yet?
3. I have ABSOLUTELY no idea what I am doing.
4. The Lord calls whom he qualifies, right? Because I am in need of some help here!
5. Change is the most constant thing in our lives. And this change is definitely a new one for me.
So here is to stepping out of our comfort zones and hoping and praying for the best!
The girl with 4 sisters and 1 brother, who knows absolutely nothing about scouts!